Typically, you will be invoiced monthly, for any applicable service fees. We will first send you an itemized invoice of the processing fees during the first week of the month (for the prior calendar month). Unless an error is discovered and brought to our attention, we will debit the fees during the second week of the month, typically around the 10th of the month.
Articles in this section
- How do I fill in my form using DocuSign?
- How do I change my account details with VacationRentPayment?
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What if my TIN or Legal Name is different than what the IRS has?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- How do I contact VacationRentPayment?
- I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- Why haven’t I received my 1099-K?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?