Typically, you will be invoiced monthly, for any applicable processing fees. We will first send you an itemized invoice of the processing fees during the first week of the month (for the prior calendar month). Unless an error is discovered and brought to our attention, we will debit the fees during the second week of the month, typically around the 10th of the month.
Articles in this section
- I have been notified I need to migrate to TLS 1.2. What does this mean?
- Are you compatible with Authorize.net?
- I would like to deactivate my VacationRentPayment account.
- I have just applied for service. What are the next steps?
- How do I reset my password?
- What are your fees?
- How can I apply for service?
- How will I get billed for your service?
- How do I amend my email address?
- What are the VacationRentPayment Terms and Conditions?