Form W-9 is an IRS form used to certify that the tax information you have provided is correct and that you are not subject to backup withholding. Failure to provide the W-9 may require YapStone’s to withhold and pay the IRS directly 28% of your gross revenue.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact VacationRentPayment?
- I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- Why haven’t I received my 1099-K?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- When will I receive my 1099-K?
- You’ve issued a 1099-K to me, but I have separate LLC’s set up for my listings/properties
- I’ve already filed my taxes, will I need to amend?