The IRS requires 1099-K reporting to increase voluntary tax compliance. The 1099-K form contains informational reporting only.
Articles in this section
- What is a W-9 and why does Yapstone need mine?
- What is a Form 1099-K?
- What is the purpose 1099-K reporting?
- What are the Form 1099-K thresholds?
- What if my TIN or Legal Name is different than what the IRS has?
- I don’t want a 1099-K, I already report my income to the IRS – why do you need to report as well?
- You’ve issued my 1099-K to my LLC, but my LLC was not set up until June 30 of last year. I need the volume split between my SSN and my LLC’s EIN.
- What do I do with the information on Form 1099-K?
- How is “Legal Name” defined?
- When will I receive my 1099-K?