You will have 10 calendar days from the date of our first email regarding the chargeback case to respond to us (this timeframe is driven by the card networks). Additional documents may be required following our initial review, and if more information is needed, we will email you a request for more documents and indicate when these additional documents need to be submitted by.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?
- My guest told me that he cancelled his/her chargeback, so why have I not received the funds yet?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- Can I dispute a chargeback?
- Why do I have to pay a chargeback Fee?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?