We work very hard to review and process property owner responses to chargebacks in the order that they are received, but we will adjust that order to ensure that we provide the necessary support to all our customers by the respective card networks’ deadlines. We will send an email confirmation as soon as possible. You can also contact our Customer Support department at any time to confirm receipt of your documents.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?
- My guest told me that he cancelled his/her chargeback, so why have I not received the funds yet?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- Can I dispute a chargeback?
- Why do I have to pay a chargeback Fee?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?