Chargeback fees are not YapStone fees, but card network fees that are charged to the merchant/property owner. This is like an administration fee, and the fee is charged regardless of whether the dispute of the chargeback is won or lost.
Articles in this section
- What is a chargeback?
- What are the most common types of chargebacks?
- I refunded this guest/renter, and now a chargeback occurred. You have debited me twice (once for the refund, and again for the chargeback). Why?
- My guest told me that he cancelled his/her chargeback, so why have I not received the funds yet?
- What documents or proof do you need to fight a chargeback?
- How long do I have to provide documents to support my chargeback case?
- Can I dispute a chargeback?
- Why do I have to pay a chargeback Fee?
- Why are you asking me to provide documents when you can see them in my reservation manager dashboard?
- Why are you requesting my chargeback documents again?